Thursday, December 30, 2010

How About Fat

Put that down, Jimmy! Put it down. Put it down. Up? No down! Which-a-way, I can't be certainly.
REX HERE! Where? In pajamas.
With frogs on them. Red frogs.
I have studied poetry.
Scans, don't it?
Rex here!
New Year!
Flu queer!
Fuck beer!
Topps Fleer!
Chuck Spear!
Cashmere.
Anyhole, I am not on a Ferris Wheel, it's a log flume you dunce. But like a real one, in an abandoned mill. Tickets are a nickel and we ride real logs down real chutes. But what if you fall off? Well, see I'm smarter than that. So I picked a log with a little brunch unshorn. And I sat on it. Right up the darkness.
So now, oh wait. Now it's not just me who falls, but me and my inserted log! Rex you are du-
W
W
W
W
W
W
H
H
H


OOO
OOO
OOO
OOO
OOO
OOO

Land.
Ow.
Hey, uh owl? Do you speak Spanish? Can you go and get me some help? Yes. Me Rex. Under this log. Face down in the forest? Well do you think that you could use your Wise Potato Chip How Many Licks beak and gnaw this little branch loose from my tushy?
Right, it's just that I'm late for breakfast. I said one ride on the flume and I'd be home to feed the geraniums. And now I'm here and possibly injured and away from the road and I can't really get out from under this large pine log. Or is it geranii?
Now see here, owl. You don't know me but I am valuable in this world. There are runaways who will never go home thanks to me. And so the exhiliration of pain that their parents must be feeling- that's me. We're out here on the fronteir man! Or are you a girl owl? Do you have an egg-laying owl vagina? What happens if you go into labor while your head is turned around? Oh wait! OK listen! Yesterday I ate three pieces of mouse! So? So, now the branch that's in my heinie probably smells like something that you like to eat too! Come on over here you big barn bird! Free me! FREE ME!
free me

No comments:

Post a Comment